We have partnered with a top tier captioned telephone provider: Hamilton CapTel. Thanks to this partnership and our long relationship with Cisco, we have created a service that provides captions directly on the Cisco phone. Businesses can seamlessly integrate captions into their Cisco VoIP network, providing employees with hearing loss the efficiency and effectiveness of using their existing office telephone.
* For an optimal experience, we recommend the Cisco 8851 phone.
Some organizations may already have analog caption phones deployed for their employees needing this technology. Please view the table below for information on the difference between a typical analog caption phone and the Cisco phone running our caption application.
|Enterprise Phone Feature||Analog Caption Phone||Hamilton CapTel for Business|
|Ad Hoc Conferencing*||No||Yes|
|Dial Internal Extensions||No||Yes|
|Check Company Voicemail||No||Yes|
* The caption speed and accuracy may be less than optimal depending on the number of speakers on a conference call and the speed in which they talk.
If you are interested in learning more or would like to get Hamilton CapTel for Business for your Cisco VoIP environment, contact us today!
We can be reached at email@example.com
* Third party trademarks mentioned are properties of their respective owners.
* Hamilton is a registered trademark of Nedelco, Inc, d/b/a Hamilton Telecommunications.
* CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
© Tenacity Inc. 2018