We have partnered with a top tier captioned telephone provider: Hamilton® CapTel®. Thanks to this partnership and our long relationship with Cisco, we have created a service that provides captions directly on the Cisco phone. Businesses can seamlessly integrate captions into their Cisco VoIP network, providing employees with hearing loss the efficiency and effectiveness of using their existing office telephone.
* For an optimal experience, we recommend the Cisco 8851 phone.
Some organizations may already have analog caption phones deployed for their employees needing this technology. Please view the table below for information on the difference between a typical analog caption phone and the Cisco phone running our caption application.
|Enterprise Phone Feature||Analog Caption Phone||Hamilton CapTel for Business|
|Ad Hoc Conferencing*||No||Yes|
|Dial Internal Extensions||No||Yes|
|Check Company Voicemail||No||Yes|
* The caption speed and accuracy may be less than optimal depending on the number of speakers on a conference call and the speed in which they talk.
If you are interested in learning more or would like to get Hamilton CapTel for Business for your Cisco VoIP environment, contact us today!
We can be reached at email@example.com
* Third party trademarks mentioned are properties of their respective owners.
* Hamilton is a registered trademark of Nedelco, Inc, d/b/a Hamilton Telecommunications.
* CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
* Third-party charges may apply: the Hamilton CapTel phone requires telephone service and high-speed Internet access. Wi-Fi capable. FEDERAL LAW PROHIBITS ANYONE BUT REGISTERED USERS WITH HEARING LOSS FROM USING INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) CAPTIONED TELEPHONES WITH THE CAPTIONS TURNED ON. IP Captioned Telephone Service may use a live operator. The operator generates captions of what the other party to the call says. These captions are then sent to your phone. There is a cost for each minute of captions generated, paid from a federally administered fund. To learn more, visit fcc.gov. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. Copyright 2019 Hamilton Relay. Hamilton is a registered trademark of Nedelco, Inc. d/b/a/ Hamilton Telecommunications. CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
© Tenacity Inc. 2020